The Prism Sound Titan is a USB 2.0 audio interface based on the highly popular Orpheus and features 8 analogue I/O including 4 high-grade mic pres and 2 Hi-Z instrument inputs, 8 optical digital I/O and 2 S/Pdif / AES I/O. The Titan by Prism sound features the same outstanding and proven performance of its predecessor but boasts in addition a MDIO slot to accommodate digital interfaces adding further compatibility including Pro Tools HDX, AES and Thunderbolt.
Like Prism’s flagship ADA-8XR and its range of converters, the Titan is a no-compromise unit featuring only the best components available to offer the best possible conversion.
Prism Sound Tital USB Audio Interface Overview:
• 8x analogue line I/O
• 4 high-grade mic pres (with switchable mic pads) 2 high impedance instrument inputs
• 8x optical ADAT I/O (or 4x SMUX, 2x TOSlink)
• 2x SPDIF/AES I/O
• 2x Headphone outputs (sharing a single stereo bus)
• MDIO slot for optional digital interfaces
• Ethernet port (for future potential AVB and networking integration)
• Wordclock I/O
• USB 2.0 host
• Mac OS X and Windows drivers included